The 3115 aluminium Bar Track is ideally suited for furniture removal
vehicles, where the use of lashings with hooks may damage the load.
Webbing can be easily tied around the bars to secure loads without the
use of hooks. This track is supplied with a rubber buffer strip to again
protect the load from damage.
- Unique design allows for webbing to be tied to track, removing the
need for steel hooks
- Engineered for the webbing to be easily threaded into the track
- Rubber buffer strip to protect the load from damage
On request available in other lengths and with other fixing hole
- Compatible with endless webbing straps and straps with 1011 hooks
- Compatible with LoadLok Shoring Poles (special end plug)
- Suitable for horizontal mounting in furniture removal vehicles.
- Supplied with fixing holes for screwing, large surface area makes
this track ideal for gluing
- Prevents damage to delicate loads with rubber buffer strip
- Lightweight in design
- Ideally suited to furniture removal vehicles or rental vehicles.
- Can be used with Loadlok compatible shoring poles
LoadLok is a European manufacturer of load securing items for road
transport. All our products excel in high durability, performance and
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us for a customized