Mechanical device inducing and maintaining a tensile force in a load
- Winch type 1860
- Lashing Capacity of LC 3500 daN
- Break Strength of 700 daN
There shall be no sharp edges or burrs which may come into contact with
textile webbings or the operator's hands. There is no specific
requirement for corrosion resistance, however, if such a requirement
forms part of a contract, the test method used shall be the Naturel Salt
Spray Test NSS as specified in ISO 9227.
This product is according EN 12195-2:
- Tensioning devices shall be in such a way that, when used as intended
by the manufacturer, there are no crushing or shearing points which
might lead to the operator's hands being injured.
- Tensioning devices of LC > 5 kN shall be marked with the
manufacturer's or supplier's name or symbol.
- The value of LC shall be marked on parts with LC > 5 kN in kN, on
parts with LC < 5 kN in daN.
- Tensioning devices shall be designed to exclude an unintentional
release of the tension in the lashing.